All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Problem of Increasing Human Energy is a work written by inventor and physicist, Nikola Tesla. This work was developed largely based on his acquired kwledge as both a mechanical and electrical engineer, and focuses on his ideas for the survival of the human race. Today with the fears of global warming, this Tesla work has been used as a starting point for understanding the problems that the human race could be facing. The Problem of Increasing Human Energy is highly recommended for individuals who are interested in scientific ideas toward the longevity of the human race and those interested in key writings of Nikola Tesla.
- Author BiographyNikola Tesla (1856-1943) was an inventor, mechanical engineer, and electrical engineer. He was an important contributor to the birth of commercial electricity, and is best known for his many revolutionary developments in the field of electromagnetism in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. Tesla's patents and theoretical work formed the basis of modern alternating current (AC) electric power systems, including the polyphase system of electrical distribution and the AC motor. Because of his eccentric personality and his seemingly unbelievable and sometimes bizarre claims about possible scientific and technological developments, Tesla was ultimately ostracized and regarded as a mad scientist by many late in his life. Tesla died with little money at the age of 86 in a hotel suite in New York City. The SI unit measuring magnetic field B (also referred to as the magnetic flux density and magnetic induction), the tesla, was named in his honor (at the CGPM, Paris, 1960).
- Author(s)Nikola Tesla
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Science
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $36.00
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.