All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased upon analysis of existing theoretical literature and current political practice this book addresses both the use of marketing and its impact (real and potential) upon democracy by answering the following: * Why have politicians adopted political marketing? What are the contextual factors that have led to this? * How does the political marketing literature model this activity? * What are the underlying assumptions of these models? * How does political marketing affect democracy? * How is political marketing best conceptualised and understood in light of this critical analysis?
- Author BiographyDr. Heather Savigny is Lecturer in Politics at the University of East Anglia.
- Author(s)Heather Savigny
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication03/11/2011
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.03Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.