All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Proceedings of The Third International Conference on Communications, Signal Processing and Systems provides the state-of-art developments of Communications, Signal Processing and Systems. The conference covered such topics as wireless communications, networks, systems, signal processing for communications. This book is a collection of contributions coming out of Third International Conference on Communications, Signal Processing and Systems held on July 2014 in Hohhot, Inner Mongolia, China.
- Author BiographyDr. Qilian Liang is a Professor in the Department of Electrical Engineering, University of Texas at Arlington.
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication15/06/2015
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Electrical Engineering
- Series Part/Volume Number322
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note155 black & white illustrations, 298 colour illustrations, 53 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1852 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine52 mm
- Edited byBaoju Zhang,Jiasong Mu,Qilian Liang,Wei Wang,Yiming Pi
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.67
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.72
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.