All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Process: A New Foundation in Art and Design is a compendium of 13 experimental projects designed to teach conceptual thinking and problem solving to art and design students. The projects, created by Judith Wilde and Richard Wilde, focus on developing formal excellence and a strong sense of aesthetics, along with the ability to generate new ideas. Each project is illustrated with multiple visual solutions, provided to inspire creativity and illustrate that there can be multiple solutions to a single problem.
- Author BiographyRichard Wilde is founder and chair of the Design department and chair of the Advertising department at the School of Visual Arts in New York. He has authored several books. Judith Wilde is an instructor at the School of Visual Arts in New York, and Professor Emeritus at Kingsborough Community College, City University of New York.
- Author(s)Judith Wilde,Richard Wilde
- PublisherLaurence King Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectThe Arts: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLaurence King Publishing
- Content Note1000 colour illustrations
- Weight2340 g
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.