The Process of Internationalization in Emerging SMEs and Emerging Economies by Edward Elgar Publishing Ltd (Hardback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $205.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $268.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book, the fourth volume in the McGill International Entrepreneurship series, brings together 25 top scholars to explore the structural complexities, evolving relations and dynamic forces that are shaping the new system of multi-polar, multi-level international business relations. It examines entrepreneurial efforts and relations in different country- and corporate-cultures, each embedded in, and also constrained by, country specific socio-ecomic structures while competing for consumer attentions in global competitive an industry structures that recognizes boundaries across the world. The new millennia has experienced much rapid change, much of it implicit, intangible and t covered by the headlines of the popular press. An emerging multi-polar and multi-level international business relations, and structures, system, gravitating strongly towards the productive firms providing for the consumers of the world, including the burgeoning consumers of the emerging andare developing ecomies, is replacing the bipolar of system of 20th Century that was, mainly between based on the large and productive firms of highly developed countries and consumers of the developing countries. The authors in this volume, scholars from around the world, analyze the nascent architecture and relations in the newly emerging system. They explore the structural complexities, evolving relations, and dynamic forces that are shaping and re-shaping the new system and examine entrepreneurial efforts and relations that cement the system. They cover different levels and layers of inter-relations and dependencies, at times empowering and at times constraining. The chapters in this volume portray the operating conditions of many firms from, or active in, 13 emerging- country environments and industries ranging from basic foods and information techlogy to complex business processes.
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication30/04/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleMcGill International Entrepreneurship Series
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byHamid Etemad
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.