All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe volume contains a broad spectrum of papers dealing with current issues in first and second language acquisition. The assumption shared by all authors is that for the process of language acquisition to take place properly, the learner has to have custom tools and procedures that allow her to gain specific kwledge about the language(s) that surround her. Just what these tools and procedures are and how they work on the stimuli the learner receives, is what had driven the work behind this collection of papers. The book is a demonstration that generative approaches to language acquisition are taken in almost all corners of the globe and across many of the subdisciplines of language acquisition. The volume also attests to the fact that the data base which generative linguists draw from has been expanded quite dramatically over the past decades.
- Author BiographyThe Editor: Ingeborg Lasser is a graduate of the City University of New York (Graduate Center) and teaches language acquisition and language processing at the University of Potsdam, Germany.
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication01/04/2002
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Content Notefigures and tables
- Weight570 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byIngeborg Lasser
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.