Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $55.17+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $14.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionBased on over thirty years of research into the causes and treatments of procrastination, the best-selling author of Do It Now! and Overcoming Procrastination offers the first workbook to help chronic procrastinators overcome this debilitating and frustrating problem. Procrastination is a near-universal trait, at its most troublesome when it holds someone back from doing well in school, adds a frustrating dimension to personal relationships, or closes off the road to professional fulfillment with an endless series of detours and roadblocks. Based on over thirty years of clinical experience and research, this new workbook distills the essence of the best insights and the most effective techniques to help readers identify the root causes of their problem and find workable solutions for overcoming them. Best-selling author William Knaus begins by providing self-assessment exercises that help readers discover why they procrastinate and identify their procrastination style. Readers go on to learn how to change the underlying mechanisms that reinforce their procrastination and to tailor an individualized plan for counteracting it at work, at home, at school, in their relationships or anywhere else it occurs. Throughout, engaging exercises and an array of tips and techniques keep readers motivated to get to the root of their problem and overcome it.
- Author BiographyWilliam J. Knaus, Ph.D., is a licensed psychologist with more than thirty years of clinical experience and research specializing in procrastination and its treatments. As a preeminent expert in this area, Knaus has conducted scores of workshops and groups for procrastinators, has been a gues on Good Morning America, and has been interviewed for articles in U.S. News and World Report, Self, The New York Times, The Washington Post, and The Chicago Tribune. Knaus is former Director of Training at the Albert Ellis Institute for Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy. He is the author of several best-selling books, including Do It Now! and Overcoming Procrastination with Albert Ellis.Foreword author, Albert Ellis, Ph.D., is the founder of the Albert Ellis Institute for Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy, which ahs affiliated centers around the world. He has written more than 50 books and 700 articles, including the best-selling Overcoming Procrastination, A Guide For Rational Living, and How to Stubbornly Refuse to Make Yourself Miserable About Anything Yes, Anything. He is currently the President of the Albert Ellis Institute in New York City.
- Author(s)William Knaus
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication30/11/2002
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Out-of-print date28/06/2013
- Weight454 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.