Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.26Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionDeservedly compared to her countrywomen, Binchy and Pilcher, Willett is an equally gifted storyteller. --Booklist The Keep - that beautiful, ancient family home where the Chadwick family had lived for generations - is still a haven from the heartbreaks and storms of life. Jolyon Chadwick, a famous television presenter, takes his new girlfriend Henrietta home meet his extended family - and also to meet Maria, the mother who deserted him and his father many years ago, w re-appeared and seeming to want forgiveness. Jolyon, however, is t in the mood for forgiveness - although his father Hal, w married to his cousin and childhood sweetheart, feels a lingering guilt about Maria and wants them all to be friends. And Henrietta, still vulnerable from the break-up of her own parents' marriage, is t sure whether she can move on.
- Author BiographyThe Prodigal Wife is MARCIA WILLETT'S eleventh novel to be published in the U.S. Her novels are available in over ten countries around the world. She lives in Devon, England.
- Author(s)Mrs Marcia Willett
- Date of Publication18/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.