All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever wanted to kw what it's like to be a Broadway Producer? Ken Davenport, one of Broadway and Off-Broadway's youngest Producers (Will Ferrell's You're Welcome America, Speed The Plow, Blithe Spirit, 13, Altar Boyz, The Awesome 80s Prom and My First Time), as well as a Crain's Magazine's 40 Under 40, shares the secrets of his success in this book, which features entries from his widely read blog, TheProducersPerspective.com. The entries in this book have been featured in Vantity Fair, NY Magazine, The Gothamist, Gawker and more and inspired Manhattan Magazine to call Ken one of Manhattan's Next Generation of Cultural Thinkers. And yes, that was him in that iPhone commercial.
- Author(s)Ken Davenport
- PublisherDavenport Theatrical Enterprises, Inc.
- Date of Publication15/01/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDavenport Theatrical Enterprises, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.