Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $28.78
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
About this product
- DescriptionStudents and beginning counselors can turn to this helpful guide to get the concepts, techniques, interventions, strategies, and skills they achieve effective results with their clients. Every step of the counseling process is covered, from initial client contact to relationship building, assessment, goal setting strategy selection, treatment planning, and finally evaluation and termination.
- Author BiographyHarold Hackney, Professor Emeritus of counseling at Syracuse University, is a national certified counselor, licensed professional counselor, and approved clinical supervisor and is a Fellow of the American Counseling Association. Harold is past-president of the Association for Counselor Education and Supervision, a former member of the ACA Governing Council, and served on the Board of the Center for Credentialing in Education. His areas of expertise include counselor training, training of future counseling professors, research methodology, counseling processes, and counseling theory. Hackney's writings draw from his experiences as a school counselor and a marriage and family counselor, as well as from his research on counseling processes and spirituality in counseling. Prior to his appointment at Syracuse University, Hackney was a professor at Purdue University and Fairfield University. Sherry Cormier, Professor Emerita of counseling, rehabilitation counseling, and counseling psychology at West Virginia University, is a licensed psychologist in the state of West Virginia and a long-standing member of the American Counseling Association. Her areas of expertise include counselor training, counseling interventions, cognitive-behavioral therapy, clinical supervision, and health and wellness. Currently she is affiliated with Transformational Practices, an endeavor in which she provides clinical and consultation services and training to a variety of individuals and organizations. Prior to her appointment at West Virginia University, she was a faculty member at the University of Tennessee.
- Author(s)Harold L. Hackney,Sherry Cormier
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication03/01/2012
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight658 g
- Width187 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition StatementUnited States ed of 7th revised ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.