All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book, written in a more conversational style, puts in a single volume most of what any faculty member would need to teach an upper level undergraduate course on the presidency.
- Author BiographyJIM TWOMBLY is an Associate Professor of Political Science at Elmira College, USA. In addition to his academic training, Twombly has over 40 years of experience in local and state politics, including having run for local office. He is the author of numerous conference presentations and co-author of articles in New York State Government Finance Officers Association Newsletter, American Political Science Review, American Politics Research, Politics and Policy, and Policy Studies Journal. Dr. Twombly is also the recipient of multiple awards for teaching.
- Author(s)Jim Twombly
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication06/02/2013
- SubjectPolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight534 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.31New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.31
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.19Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.35Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $3.54Trending at AU $7.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.