All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThey promised never to say goodbye ...For Michael and Nancy, the carefree days of incence were drawing to an end, bringing the hardest test of their love for each other. He was the handsome heir to the mighty Hillyard business empire. She was just twenty-one, beautiful - and an orphan from where. One fateful day after graduation, they sealed a bond for years to come - a vow of love that would have to prove itself in the face of terrible tragedy, doubt and despair ...
- Author BiographyAmerican-born, Danielle Steele lived in Paris for most of her childhood returning to New York to work in PR. When the recession hit and the company went out of business she wrote her first novel GOING HOME and has since established herself as a writer of extraordinary scope.
- Author(s)Danielle Steel
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication23/02/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight148 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.