All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Property Diaries is the emotional, as well as financial, journey that Maggie takes over the next 18 months. Readers of this book will learn that it is possible for a single woman to get a deposit together, find a bank to lend her the money for a mortgage and find the perfect piece of real estate. Along the way Maggie learns how to deal with the good and bad sides of househunting, the realities of actually buying a house and the art of negotiating with financial institutions and real estate agents of all moral calibres. Will Maggie ever buy her dream home ...and will she find her dream man, too?
- Author BiographyAntonia Magee is a Melbourne journalist who finally has a little place to call her own. She is deputy news editor at the Business Spectator and the author of Living Thin.
- Author(s)Antonia Magee
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Australia Ltd
- Date of Publication18/04/2011
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationMilton, QLD
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight369 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.