All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $27.48Free postage
- AU $29.41Free postage
- AU $29.47Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionBook Two in the Rogues of the Republic series. Who would have thought a book of naughty poems by elves could mean the difference between war and peace? But if stealing the precious volume will keep the Republic and the Empire from tearing out each other's throats, rogue soldier Isafesira de Lochenville- Loch to friends and foes alike-is willing to do the dishonest hors. With her motley crew of magic-makers, law-breakers, and a talking warhammer, she'll match wits and weapons with dutiful dwarves, mercenary knights, golems, daemons, an arrogant elf, and a sorcerous princess. But getting their hands on the prize-while keeping their heads attached to their necks-means Loch and company must battle their way from a booby-trapped museum to a monster-infested library, and from a temple full of furious monks to a speeding train besieged by assassins. And for what? Are a few pages of bawdy verse worth waging war over? Or does something far more sinister lurk between the lines? From Patrick Weekes, one of the minds behind the critically acclaimed Mass Effect video game series, The Prophecy Con continues the action-packed fantasy adventure that kicked off in The Palace Job.
- Author BiographyPatrick Weekes was born in the San Francisco Bay Area and attended Stanford University, where he received both a BA and an MA in English literature. In 2005, Patrick joined BioWare's writing team in Alberta, Canada. Since then, he's worked on all three games in the Mass Effect trilogy, where he helped write characters like Mordin, Tali, and Samantha Traynor. He is now working with the Dragon Age team on the third game in the critically acclaimed series. He has written tie-in fiction for both series, including Tali's issue in Dark Horse Comics' Mass Effect: Homeworlds series and Dragon Age: Masked Empire. Patrick lives in Edmonton with his wife, Karin, his two Lego-and-video-game-obsessed sons, and (currently) nine rescued animals. In his spare time, he takes on unrealistic Lego-building projects, practices Kenpo Karate, and embarrasses himself in video games.
- Author(s)Patrick Weekes
- PublisherAmazon Publishing
- Date of Publication23/09/2014
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight590 g
- Width137 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.