Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $40.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published in 1954, this biography was the first major publication to counter the powerful Stalinist propaganda machine that sought to expunge Trotsky from the annals of the Soviet Union. This is the last volume of three.
- Author BiographyIsaac Deutscher was born in 1907 near Krakow and joined the Polish Communist Party in 1926. After his expulsion in 1932, he maintained his opposition to the general drift of Comintern policy in the 1930s. He moved to London in 1939 and continued his journalistic activity until 1946, devoting the rest of his life to historical research and the writing of books and essays. His prolific output includes Stalin and The Unfinished Revolution. Isaac Deutscher died in 1967.
- Author(s)Isaac Deutscher
- PublisherVerso Books
- Date of Publication25/11/2003
- SubjectBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVerso Books
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Weight680 g
- Width150 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $30.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.