Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.94
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionLike the Kafka of one of his essays, Jorge Luis Borges imposes himself at first as a man of icoclastic singularity, as a writer who, having considered and discarded seemingly all the isms of literature and philosophy, creates a world ex nihilo. Yet minutely studied, Borges, like Kafka, who under close scrutiny reveals subtle affinities with other literatures, exhibits an unmistakable existential strain. The analysis of Borges' existentialism, identifiable in his prose works t as an unitary system but as a philosophical premise, together with the dynamics of surprise, constitute the object of the present study.
- Author(s)Ion Agheana
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication31/12/1984
- Series TitleAmerican University Studies, Series 2: Romance, Languages & Literature
- Series Part/Volume Number13
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1984
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight540 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.