All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book investigates the diagstics for the prosodic word in European Portuguese, the prosodic organization of various sorts of morphosyntactic objects, and the definition of the prosodic word domain. The book bears on the organization of grammar and phology, its interface with morphology and syntax, and the nature of phological representations. Besides focusing primarily on European Portuguese, it also refers to languages such as Italian, Dutch, German, and English, among many others.
- Author BiographyMarina Vigario is Associate Professor at the University of Minho, Portugal.
- Author(s)Marina Vigario
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Date of Publication12/12/2002
- Series TitleInterface Explorations [IE]
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 6
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMouton de Gruyter
- Content NoteNum. figs.
- Weight784 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.03Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.