All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this tight and fast-paced vel Patrick U Maidoh gives the reader an examination of the phemen of cult gangs in the Nigerian education system. Based on a true story, The Protagonist - A Tale of Two Halves, follows the path of Remy, the son of a successful and disciplined father who requires application and excellent results from his children. But Remy prefers football and girls to studies and soon falls foul of his father's demands. It is a relief when the boy becomes a young man and leaves his home for university. But from that point on, the lure of the gang, in particular the BNM confraternity, draws him into a world of violence where he must use his wits to stay clear of the law and t fail his father again.
- Author BiographyPatrick Ugo Maidoh is a UK trained Investment Manager with many years of experience in the UK Banking sector. He is a mentor and a motivational speaker with a desire to reach the next generation and give them a second stab at life. He holds an MBA degree from the Business school at the University of East London and is a member of both the Chartered Insurance Institute and the Institute of Financial Service in the UK. Patrick was born in Nigeria where he spent many years; he would continue to hold deep roots and affection for his birthplace. He is married to Chigozie and they have two wonderful boys, Henry Kosisochukwu and Austin Chukwubuikem. They live in Bricket Wood, St Albans, Hertfordshire in the United Kingdom.
- Author(s)Patrick U. Maidoh
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication31/08/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $52.84
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.69
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.43
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.27
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $22.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.