All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Psycho-Ethical Aspects of Abhidhamma brings the essence of Buddhist psychology, called Abhidhamma, to the Western world using the related portions of the Pali Buddhist literature. Rina Sircar utilizes parables, stories, and concepts that are current to Western thought to emphasize and clarify the understanding of the value and efficacy of the Buddha's teaching as an introduction to those interested in Abhidhamma.
- Author BiographyRina Sircar is Professor and Director of Buddhist Studies at the California Institute of Integral Studies in San Francisco.
- Author(s)Rina Sircar
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication01/02/1999
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width164 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.31
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.70
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.30
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.73
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.12
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.