All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe Psychobiology of Trauma and Resilience Across the Lifespan is the first book to address risk and resilience factors for posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) from a developmental perspective. Similarities and differences in risk factors, disease comorbidities and treatment between children and adults are addressed, and the book culminates in a working model to guide further research into the psychobiology of PTSD.
- Author BiographyDouglas L. Delahanty is a professor of psychology at Kent State University, and has published extensively in the area of trauma and PTSD.
- PublisherJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Date of Publication15/11/2010
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNorthvale NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width155 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byDouglas L. Delahanty
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.