All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Psychobiology of Trauma and Resilience Across the Lifespan is the first book to address risk and resilience factors for posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) from a developmental perspective. Similarities and differences in risk factors, disease comorbidities and treatment between children and adults are addressed, and the book culminates in a working model to guide further research into the psychobiology of PTSD.
- Author BiographyDouglas L. Delahanty is a professor of psychology at Kent State University, and has published extensively in the area of trauma and PTSD.
- PublisherJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Date of Publication05/09/2008
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNorthvale NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight567 g
- Width163 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byDouglas L. Delahanty
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.