All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThe Psychology of Coaching, Mentoring and Learning addresses the psychological principles upon which organizational and industrial coaching and mentoring is based. The new edition of this text is updatd with new research, taking into account the growth of positive psychology and its role in coaching and mentoring. This book is ideal for coaches, mentors, trainers, psychologists, senior executives, managers, and students with an interest in this field.
- Author BiographyDr. Ho Law is a Senior Lecturer in the School of Psychology at the University of East London, UK. He is a founder Director of the International Society for Coaching Psychology, a founder member and past Chair of the BPS Special Group in Coaching Psychology, and a Registered Supervisor for chartership in occupational psychology. Together with colleagues Sara Ireland and Zulfi Hussain, he has developed the Universal Integrative Framework (UIF) for coaching, mentoring and learning, which has been revised and developed through international application and franchising. He further developed narrative coaching in the UK and the wider communities. He is the founder and Director of Empsy Ltd, a service business providing coaching, consulting and training in the field of empowerment psychology.
- Author(s)Ho Law
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication11/10/2013
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight448 g
- Width171 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.