All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this volume, psychologists and communication experts present theory on understanding and predicting how learning occurs through media consumption. As the impact of traditional advertising has declined over the last couple of decades, marketers have scrambled to find other ways to effectively communicate with consumers. Among other approaches, marketers have utilized various forms of product integration. Product integration is mixing a commercial message in with the n-commercial message via TV, movie, video, and other entertainment venues. This book will be of interest to students and researchers in psychology, marketing, communication, advertising, and consumer behavior.
- Author BiographyL. J. Shrum is Professor and Chair of Marketing at the University of Texas at San Antonio. He received his PhD from the University of Illinois in Communication and his MS in Advertising. He is Past President of the Society for Consumer Psychology. His current research focuses on the multiple roles of the self in consumer judgment.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/04/2012
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Academic
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byL. J. Shrum
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $67.92Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $40.67
- AU $18.56Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.95Trending at AU $53.03
- AU $22.59Trending at AU $27.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.