All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis groundbreaking work by leading social psychologists, who have all contributed in important ways to the psychology of group perception, focuses in particular on three interrelated issues: (1) whether groups are seen to be diverse or relatively homogeneous; (2) whether groups are seen as real and stable or only transitory and ephemeral; and (3) whether group membership derives from some essential quality of the members or rather is based on social constructions.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication31/10/2013
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHove
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPsychology Press Ltd
- Weight771 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byCharles M. Judd,Olivier Corneille,Vincent Yzerbyt
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.