All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first edition of this book outlined what amounted to a breakthrough in the analysis of social behaviour. Since then it has become widely used as an introductory textbook of social psychology. It is invaluable to anyone interested in the subject or whose work involves dealing with people, as well as anyone who wants to kw how to make friends and influence people. For this new, fifth edition, Michael Argyle includes the latest research on n-verbal communication, social skills and happiness.
- Author BiographyMichael Argyle (1925-2002) was one of the foremost thinkers in social psychology. He was a reader in social psychology at the University of Oxford and Professor Emeritus at Oxford Brookes University. He was a joint founder of The British Journal of Social and Clinical Psychology and established the social psychology section of the British Psychological Society. His other books include The Social Psychology of Leisure and The Social Psychology of Work.
- Author(s)Michael Argyle
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication25/08/1994
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Content Notefigures, tables, references, indexes
- Weight281 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.