All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a thorough revision and update of the popular first edition. Comprehensive and contemporary, it contains all the student needs to kw on the topic, presenting often difficult material in a lively and accessible way. There is coverage of all of the core topics in language in the undergraduate curriculum, and the author interweaves evidence from the various approaches including cognitive psychology, neuropsychology, and connectionist modelling. This edition includes expanded coverage of many topics including reading development and disorders, language and memory, bilingualism, and writing.
- Author Biography2 Trevor Harley carried out his PhD work at the University of Cambridge on speech errors and what they tell us about how we plan language. He has been Head of the School of Psychology at the University of Dundee since 2003. His research interests include speech production, how we represent meaning, and the effects of ageing on language.
- Author(s)Trevor A. Harley
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/08/2001
- Place of PublicationHove
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPsychology Press Ltd
- Out-of-print date19/01/2010
- Content Noteillustrations, references
- Weight1134 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.