All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.95
About this product
- DescriptionThe Psychology of Learning and Motivation publishes empirical and theoretical contributions in cognitive and experimental psychology, ranging from classical and instrumental conditioning to complex learning and problem solving. Each chapter provides a thoughtful integration of a body of work. Volume 35 covers spatial working memory, memory for asymmetric events, distance and location processes in memory, category learning, and visual spatial attention.
- Author BiographyDouglas L. Medin is the series editor of The Psychology of Learning and Motivation.
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication28/10/1996
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitlePsychology of Learning and Motivation
- Series Part/Volume Number35
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content Noteb&w illustrations, references, index
- Weight640 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Series Edited byDouglas Medin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.