All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGeneral Description of the Series The Psychology of Learning and Motivation publishes empirical and theoretical contributions in cognitive and experimental psychology, ranging from classical and instrumental conditioning to complex learning and problem solving. Each chapter provides a thoughtful integration of a body of work. General Description of the Volume Volume 38 covers emotional memory, metacomprehension of text, and intertemporal choice.
- Author BiographyDouglas L. Medin is the series editor of The Psychology of Learning and Motivation.
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication22/07/1998
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitlePsychology of Learning and Motivation
- Series Part/Volume Number38
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content Noteb&w illustrations
- Weight610 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Series Edited byDouglas Medin
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.03Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.