Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThe study of psychology is a key part of nursing training. Most books in the field are designed to teach the subject 'psychology' to nursing students. The Psychology of Nursing Care however uses nursing as the organizing framework. It is built around nursing themes and focuses on those areas of psychology with direct relevance to nursing practice, omitting those with little bearing. The result is an applied psychology of nursing that will be profoundly useful to pre-registration students.
- Author BiographyNEIL NIVEN sometime Chartered Health Psychologist and Research Supervisor for the RCN Institute. He was also Head of Behavioural Sciences at the University of Newcastle, and Visting Professor of Health Psychology at the Universities of Conneticut and Helsinki.
- Author(s)Neil Niven
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication01/06/2006
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebibliography
- Weight826 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byNeil Niven
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.