All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines planning as the critical influence on performance at work and in organizations. Bridging theory and practice, it unites cutting-edge research findings from cognitive science, social psychology, industrial and organizational psychology, strategic management, and entrepreneurship, and describes the practical applications of these research findings for practitioners interested in improving planning performance in organizations.
- Author BiographyMichael Frese is Professor at the Business School of the National University of Singapore and jointly at Leuphana University of Lueneburg, Germany. Michael Mumford is the George Lynn Cross Distinguished Research Professor and Program Director for the Department of Psychology at the University of Oklahoma, USA.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/06/2015
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleSeries in Organization and Management
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note8 black & white tables, 9 black & white line drawings
- Weight703 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byMichael D. Mumford,Michael Frese
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.