All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionRelationships are central to our lives, influencing our health, sense of identity and happiness. In this accessible introduction, Willerton looks at how we develop and maintain relationships, piecing together insights that span health, social interaction, evolutionary origins and developmental psychology. Whatever your level of study or interest, this engaging discussion reveals how psychology can enhance your understanding of personal relationships.
- Author BiographyJULIA WILLERTON is Associate Lecturer at the Open University, UK. She is a Senior Examiner for a major exam board and has co-authored successful AS-Level and A-Level textbooks.
- Author(s)Julia Willerton
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication20/08/2010
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePalgrave Insights in Psychology Series
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight264 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.