All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionAnyone who's called upon to address a problem and the relative sense of confusion associated with it, above all those who do so in a professional capacity, must have at least a basic kwledge of the underlying psychology. In fact, in order to effectively perform one's own institutional role, as well as any unforeseeable tasks that may be imposed by the specific circumstances, it is crucial to have a certain familiarity with the basic principles of this discipline, which marks a borderline between the rigidity of the exact sciences and the flexibility of the social sciences. This book is dedicated at all those working in the field of security, emergency and risk management, including: engineers, psychologists, public authorities, armed forces personnel, para-medical staff and health workers, Civil Protection personnel, Firefighters, etc.
- Author(s)A. Borghini,F. Borghini,F. Garzia,G. Borghini
- PublisherWIT Press
- Date of Publication29/02/2016
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationSouthampton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWIT Press
- Content Noteillustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.