All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book demystifies the foreign exchange market by focusing on the people who comprise it. Drawing on the expertise of the very professionals whose decisions help shape the market, Thomas Oberlechner describes the highly interdependent relationship between financial decision makers and news providers, showing that the assumption that the foreign exchange market is purely ecomic and rational has to be replaced by a more complex market psychology.
- Author BiographyTHOMAS OBERLECHNER is Professor of Psychology at Webster University. He was trained in Vienna and at Harvard University, where he wrote this book as a visiting scholar. His research on psychological aspects of financial markets has appeared in numerous academic journals in psychology and finance.
- Author(s)Thomas Oberlechner
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication08/10/2004
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Trading
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight534 g
- Width185 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.49
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.88
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.78
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.