All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Psychology of the Stock Market by G. C. Selden, though written more than 100 years ago, is still dead on. Whether you are buying or selling, Selden explains how to remain emotionally neutral when making investment decisions. He also explains how financial markets are driven by deep-rooted emotions such as fear, greed, and panic, with particular attention to the role that investor psychology plays in the movement of the market and individual stocks. In this small but extremely helpful book, Selden explains how stock market investing is really 75% psychological and only 25% financial. In this fascinating guide about what really influences the way the financial markets behave, Selden also explains how human impulses lead to speculative disasters. The Psychology of the Stock Market is full of investment advice and unaffected wisdom which remains relevant in today's marketplace.
- Author BiographyG. C. Selden authored The Psychology of the Stock Market, Trade Cycles, and What Makes the Market?
- Author(s)G C Selden
- Date of Publication24/04/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.50Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.