Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume presents the most important public papers of Bert T. Combs during the four years he served as goverr of Kentucky. Arranged chrologically, the papers reveal the policy of the Combs administration as it evolved in the early years of the 1960s and show how the goverr dealt with varying concurrent problems. Although this collection is t intended as a definitive statement of the Combs administration, it provides important source material that will enable historians to study the broad spectrum of issues faced by the people of the Commonwealth at a time when considerable government-inspired change was occurring. John Ed Pearce has provided a perceptive introductory essay to the volume. The appendix offers a complete listing of speeches delivered by Goverr Combs during his term of office.
- Author BiographyGeorge William Robinson is professor of history and chairman of the department at Eastern Kentucky University.
- Author(s)Bert T. Combs
- PublisherThe University Press of Kentucky
- Date of Publication30/07/2014
- Place of PublicationLexington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University Press of Kentucky
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight525 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byGeorge W. Robinson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.