All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionNonprofit organizations must employ effective, professional public relations techniques in order to get the recognition, support and dollars they need to fulfill their missions. The Public Relations Handbook for Nonprofits offers you the first comprehensive guide to all the practices organizations need to do well in their efforts to do good. This title examines all the elements, tools and processes involved in an effective nprofit PR campaign. Offering a combination of theory and practice, it shows you how to market to your key audiences, both inside and outside of your organization. In addition to helping you understand you target markets and shaping your message for your audience, Feinglass discusses all the key public relations vehicles, including: * news releases* press kits* brochures* newsletters* annual reports* direct mail* advertising* the internet* special events A final chapter walks you step by step through the process of developing your own comprehensive public relations campaign.
- Author BiographyArt Feinglass is founder and president of Access Communications, Inc., a New York-based training and public relations firm. He is an adjunct professor at New York University's George H. Heyman, Jr. Center for Philanthropy and Fundraising, where he teaches courses in public relations for nonprofits. He has more than twenty years of experience in public relations for nonprofits and serves on the Communications Advisory Committee of the American Red Cross in Greater New York. He can be reached at www.artfeinglass.com.
- Author(s)Art Feinglass
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication10/06/2005
- SubjectCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight594 g
- Width180 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.