All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Argentine-designed and -built IA-58 Pucara light attack aircraft was developed in the late 1960s in response to a requirement drawn up by the Argentine Air Force. After a long developmental period the design went into series production in 1974. The aircraft remains in active service to this day, with the FAA and with several foreign air forces. Best kwn for its involvement in the Falklands Conflict in 1982, the Pucara remains an effective and much appreciated warplane. This book tells the full story of the development and operational use of the Pucara, including the many upgrades and redesigns.
- Author BiographyDr Ricardo Caballero is an aircraft enthusiast and historian, living in Argentina. Phil Cater is an aircraft enthusiast and modeller in the UK.
- Author(s)Dr. Ricardo Caballero,Phil Cater
- PublisherMushroom Model Publications
- Date of Publication28/07/2013
- SubjectMilitary History
- Country of PublicationPoland
- ImprintMushroom Model Publications
- Content NoteFull colour artwork, colour and b&w photos
- Weight585 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.