All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction to the Pueblo people, explaining who they are, reviewing the history of the Pueblo, examining key aspects of Pueblo culture, and looking at Pueblo traditions that continue into the twenty-first century.
- Author(s)Kevin Cunningham,Peter Benoit
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleTrue Books: American Indians (Hardcover)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, colour line drawings, maps
- Weight227 g
- Width185 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.