All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Pumpkin Family is the story of 10 pumpkins that are raised on a farm with the hope of being taken home by children in the big city for Halloween. The Pumpkin Family is very much like... well, you and me, perfect in our own unique way! But maybe t so perfect to others... Bullying is the lesson as this horrible issue affects millions of kids today! The Pumpkin Family tells a wonderful Halloween story that teaches acceptance, identifies social issues and presents interactive questions and answers that can be shared with an adult reader. What a wonderful gift of imagination and laughter, and an important lesson all wrapped up in a fun and colorful story. We hope this book will be proudly displayed at Halloween time in your home every year for many years to come.
- Author BiographyTR DurphyI have no fear of the unknown. My faith in God, who I am, and how I treat others always reveals the truth. Tracy Richard Durphy is my legal name. I was a child actor for years and the Most booked actor in South Florida for most of childhood and my young adult life. Any agent with years of experience in Florida will tell you this! Even as an adult into my 30's, 40's and now 50's I continue to book as an actor. I'm also a Retired Casting Director, From Los Angeles and Miami Florida. (T.R. Durphy Casting) I have cast over a 700 commercials, Feature Films, Music videos, Print ads, Industrial Films, you name it, I cast for it... Then I retired from casting at age 46. As a Screen Actors Guild child actor, and as an adult, I have appeared myself in hundreds of TV commercials, (many of those were class A national commercials) many feature films and various TV series. Currently, I am one of South Florida's most sought out acting coaches for kids. Also, owner and administrator of ?BLUEDOG School Of Acting For Kids, located in Ft. Lauderdale, Fl.?The most popular and Respected Acting Schools for kids, in all of Florida. ?See: TRDurphy.com?See: BluedogActing.comAfter working with thousands of children, I came to realize that bullying towards many of the kids I work with was a major issue. I too, at a very young age was bullied.My book, inspired by my Mother, gave me a platform to where I could explore this horrible situation that happens every day to kids by teaching them that bullying is not ok! In any form.I hope this book inspires all of us to be better people towards one another.- TR Durphy
- Author(s)Tr Durphy
- Date of Publication08/10/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight318 g
- Width218 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.