All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA new, inspirational book from the world s first millennial motivational speaker TEDx star and motivational coach Jake Ducey! The Purpose Principles draws on the stories of success, failure, and the common threads among some of today s most successful and influential people, inspiring you to see yourself in the same light as the world s biggest difference-makers. Jake Ducey offers a humorous, action-oriented approach for getting more meaning out of life, teaching you how to live with more excitement, productivity, clarity, and confidence. This can help you tackle daily challenges, inspire others, live with passion and purpose, and realize all your goals more efficiently, and reach them even faster! With WOW-ing and unfamiliar stories of how familiar celebrities like Brad Pitt, Will Smith, Taylor Swift, Stephen King, Dave Matthews, Jim Carrey, and many others came to be, TEDx speaker and inspirational role model Ducey reveals a step-by-step pathway for living your best life in a changing world . His principles and exercises give the kw-how to take advantage of the opportunities all around you. The Purpose Principles spells out the timeless wisdom used by the greatest contributors to human history, and shows how you can integrate them into your life immediately to live your wildest dreams and become a world-changer!
- Author BiographyJake Ducey, a kid from a good Southern California family, seemed to have it all. But he didn t. Something was missing, and the emptiness had led him to a life fueled by alcohol and drugs. Following his heart, Jake left it all behind and, with his meager savings, traveled the world. He discovered that what he was seeking was inside himself the entire time that our destiny is realized only if we look within ourselves first. Upon returning from his spiritual adventure, Jake raised the funds to build a school and home for orphans in Guatemala.Now twenty-one, Jake is the author of Into the Wind and The Purpose Principles and he speaks throughout the country on consciously and responsibly creating our lives.
- Author(s)Jake Ducey
- Date of Publication02/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight218 g
- Width164 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Foreword byJack Canfield
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.43Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.