All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt s autumn in cozy, idyllic Crozet, Virginia a time for golden days, crisp nights and murder. Mrs. Carla Paulson is one of the diamond-encrusted come-here set who has descended on Crozet with plenty of wealth and feeling for country ways. She s determined to make her new house the envy of all her well-heeled friends and enemies and she s hired architect Tazio Chappers to build it. From the start, the project and Mrs. Paulson are a major headache for all involved. But one could foresee that it would end with Mrs. Paulson stabbed to death at a gala fund-raiser with Harry s friend Tazio standing over her, holding the knife. Now Harry must solve what seems to everyone else an open-and-shut case. Her four-legged partners sleuthing cats Mrs. Murphy and Pewter and corgi Tee Tucker see it Harry s way. But will they have to choose between catching the purrfect killer and saving Harry?
- Author BiographyRita Mae Brown is the bestselling author of the Sneaky Pie Brown series; the Sister Jane series; the Runnymede books, including Six of One and Cakewalk;A Nose for Justice and Murder Unleashed; Rubyfruit Jungle; and In Her Day, as well as several other novels. An Emmy-nominated screenwriter and a poet, Brown lives in Afton, Virginia.
- Author(s)Rita Mae Brown
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleMrs. Murphy Mysteries (Paperback)
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings
- Weight181 g
- Width109 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.03
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.