All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHoliness should mark the life of every Christian. But holiness often is hard to understand. In the 12 lessons in this companion study guide to The Pursuit of Holiness (ISBN 9781576839324) by Navigator author Jerry Bridges, you can discover the Bible's guidelines for holy living. As you develop a deeper relationship with God, you will learn more about His character, grow in maturity, and understand the role the Holy Spirit plays in your pursuit of holiness.
- Author BiographyJERRY BRIDGES is an author and Bible teacher. His books include The Discipline of Grace, The Practice of Godliness, Trusting God, and The Gospel for Real Life and his most recent title, Is God Really in Control? (all NavPress). Jerry is currently a part of The Navigators' collegiate ministry group, in which he is involved in staff development and serves as a resource to campus ministries. He and his wife, Jane, live in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- Author(s)Jerry Bridges
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationColorado Springs, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date31/07/2012
- Weight73 g
- Width138 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.