All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you've ever felt a crumpling in your chest when ather friend tells you that they're pregnant...If you've ever wondered why everyone else seems to find it so easy...If you've ever experienced the pursuit of motherhood...This book is for you. It is currently estimated that one in five couples have difficulty conceiving. Hepburn's book which describes her long and, at times, heartbreaking journey to have a child has been called a cross between Bridget Jones' Diary and Eat Pray Love for the infertile generation. For more information visit www.pursuitofmotherhood.com.
- Author BiographyJessica Hepburn is currently chief executive of one of London's major theatres. This is her first book.
- Author(s)Jessica Hepburn
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication19/12/2013
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.