Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.75Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $21.54
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.92
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $82.71
About this product
- DescriptionThe Proverbs 31 woman is often viewed as some unattainable standard for wivesa lofty look at what they should be doing. But let s look again. It s t just for women . . . or even for married people. Proverbs 31 paints a picture of a person with godly wisdom, and we can all learn from that. Wisdom comes from kwing God and prioritizing our lives to His heartbeat, so we gain an inner strength to handle life s challenges. The Pursuit of Wisdom: A Fresh Look at Proverbs 31 helps us understand this model of wisdom and apply those truths to our own lives.
- Author BiographyAlice Mathews is the Lois W. Bennett Distinguished Professor Emerita of Educational and Women s Ministries at Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary. She is widely known for her participation in the Our Daily Bread Ministries radio program Discover the Word. She is the author of several books and a sought-after speaker for conferences and churches. Alice and her husband are the parents of four adult children and live in Massachusetts. Karen Masonhas an MA in Old Testament and a PhD in Counseling Psychology and is Assistant Professor of Pastoral Counseling at Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary in South Hamilton, Massachusetts. She and her husband, Paul, have two grown children.
- Author(s)Dr Alice Mathews,Karen Mason
- PublisherDiscovery House Publishers
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleDiscovery Series Bible Study
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDiscovery House Publishers
- Weight62 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.