All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGrant, Weng-Ho, and Seve go on a field trip to Warm Springs and the Little White House. They learn about FDR, polio, and a Creek Indian legend. At first they are sad to learn about a disease kids once got, the Great Depression, and what an iron lung is. But soon they realize that hope is t lost if you believe things can be better! The discovery of real Indian arrowheads helps them solve the puzzle of what it means-and does t mean-to be handicapped. Each mystery incorporates history, geography, culture and cliffhanger chapters that keep kids begging for more! Each mystery includes SAT words, educational facts, fun and humor, built-in book club and activities. Each Carole Marsh Mystery also has an Accelerated Reader quiz, a Lexile Level, and a Fountas & Pinnell guided reading level.
- Author(s)Carole Marsh
- PublisherGallopade International
- Date of Publication01/12/2006
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleThree Amigos
- Series Part/Volume Number03
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGallopade International
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width137 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.