All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive, encyclopedic text in four parts aims to give the reader - from the graduate student to the researcher/practitioner - a detailed understanding of modern finite semigroup theory, focusing in particular on advanced topics on the cutting edge of research. The q-theory of Finite Semigroups presents important techniques and results, many for the first time in book form, thereby updating and modernizing the semigroup theory literature.
- Author(s)Benjamin Steinberg,John Rhodes
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/12/2008
- Series TitleSpringer Monographs in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note10 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1135 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.