All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEverything you need to design, implement, and manage a successful QFD program The QFD Handbook is a total how-to guide for companies planning to initiate a QFD program as well as those that already have one in place. Over the course of 23 contributed chapters, organized according to subject area, this book tutors managers and engineers in basic and advanced QFD principles and practices. Among more advanced topics covered are Taguchi methods, FMEA, TRIZ, and Business Process Reengineering. In addition to traditional application areas, you will find in-depth discussions of QFD in ISO 9000, QS 9000, environmental life cycle, service design, robust design, and software design. On the disk Designed to function in conjunction with the book or as a stand-alone tool for everyday use, the QFD/Pathway software helps QFD teams to develop, deploy, and manage a complete QFD program. This user-friendly, interactive software tool provides valuable assistance at each step of the QFD process, helping members define customer needs, establish goals, translate goals into specific actions, overcome common roadblocks, and more. The QFD Handbook is an indispensable resource for executives, managers, engineers, and R&D professionals who want their companies to survive and thrive in today's supercompetitive industrial marketplace.
- Author BiographyJACK B. REVELLE is leader of the Continuous Improvement Program at Hughes Missile Systems Company in Tucson, Arizona. JOHN (Jack) W. MORAN, PhD, CQM, CMC, is Chief Operating Officer of Changing Healthcare, Inc. which specializes in clinical and business consulting in the healthcare market. CHARLES A. COX, CMC, CQE, is principal consultant with The Compass Organization, Phoenix, Arizona.
- Author(s)Charles A. Cox,Jack B. ReVelle,John W. Moran
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication17/02/1998
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight794 g
- Width161 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and Diskette
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.86Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $36.61Trending at AU $37.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.