Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe result of 20 years of summers in Provincetown, this collection presents the photographer's personal images and the essence of his experiences. Largely spotlighting a single stretch of beach at the East End, the work is accompanied by text from poet and essayist Will Walker, as well as a personal photographer's statement from Baker.
- Author BiographyNeil Baker is a photographer with over 30 years of experience who has shown at the Esmond-Wright Gallery in Provincetown, Massachusetts. He lives in Santa Monica, California.
- PublisherFields Publishing
- Date of Publication01/05/2007
- Place of PublicationNorth Truro, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFields Publishing
- Content Notecolour photos
- Weight725 g
- Width279 mm
- Height355 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Photographer(s)Neil Baker
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.