All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn THE QUEEN, Hugh Hewitt channels his inner James Carville to fully outline - and expose - the massive strengths and ermous weaknesses of Hillary Rodham Clinton. Many reporters have tried to detail Hillary's achievements, predict her actions, or psychoanalyse her contradictions. Hewitt simply takes her as she is - the most ambitious woman in American history - and lays out what is ahead for her second campaign for the presidency, and predicts the way she would deal with the world should she triumph. If by reading this Hewitt gives pause to potential Clinton voters, he will be a happy man. If Hillary triumphs, consider the book the timeliest warning ever delivered.
- Author BiographyHUGH HEWITT is a lawyer, law professor and broadcast journalist whose nationally syndicated radio show is heard in more than 120 cities across the U. S. every weekday afternoon. Professor Hewitt is a graduate of Harvard College and the University of Michigan Law School, and has been teaching Constitutional Law at Chapman University Law School since it opened in 1995.
- Author(s)Hugh Hewitt
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication25/06/2015
- SubjectBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCenter Street
- Weight468 g
- Width149 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.92Trending at AU $62.69
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
- AU $35.29Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.