CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionSouthern mom, Annette Bridges, is the author of a series of books that share helpful, instructive, light-hearted, inspirational messages. Annette wrote The Queen of Damn Good Advice to provide a wealth of wisdom and inspiration for daughters heading off to college and going for their goals. She even offers suggestions for those preparing for marriage or struggling with divorce or other drama. In short, this book empowers daughters and lives up to the subtitle: A savvy mom helps daughters command and rule their life!
- Author BiographyAnnette is the author of a series of books that share helpful, instructive, light-hearted, inspirational messages. Born in Atlanta, Georgia, all of her years have been spent in the south except for college years in Illinois. With a B.A. degree in Sociology and graduate studies in early childhood education, she was an educator in public schools until becoming a home schooling mom. Writing aspirations began as a child with journal keeping, but she would not write her first published essay - a guest column in the Dallas Morning News - until she became an empty nester when her only child left for college. Annette lives with her husband on a North Texas cattle ranch.
- Author(s)Annette Bridges
- Date of Publication25/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.